One of the best features of Cornwall is historic Lamoureux Park, nestled between the Downtown core and the gorgeous St. Lawrence River. I can’t think of a better place to enjoy the last days of summer than here, enjoying the sun and the cool mist of the river as it rushes by. Even better, Arts In The Park offers free concerts for you and your family! These are some of Upper Canada’s best acts, so make the most of the sunshine and check them out!
· Tuesday August 1 Carey B Grant & The Cadillac Kitcats
· Wednesday August 2 Seaway Winds
· Thursday August 3 Radio Nova
· Tuesday August 8 Rock Bottom
· Wednesday August 9 Mena Hardy Band
· Thursday August 10 Revival
· Monday August 14 Ruby Tuesday Dixie Band
· Tuesday August 15 The Snyders
· Wednesday August 16 The Shiners
· Thursday August 17 Mandee Woods Band
· Monday August 21 Shelter Valley
· Tuesday August 22 D-Composers
· Thursday August 24 Sevengate
Arts in the Park has been running for over 30 years, and is currently in its 32nd season. It just goes to show the civic pride of Cornwall. Bring a picnic, let the kid play in the water or on the splash pad, and enjoy a night out in a community that truly cares about each other, and their country!
Planning a trip to Cornwall, or just need a place to stay overnight while passing through? There’s nowhere better to stay than the Ramada Cornwall. Alongside unrivalled comfort, we’re conveniently located along the US border and just 3km south of Hwy 401 with Montreal and Ottawa both an hour away, and right across the street from the Benson Centre for sports action. Book your stay today!